The whiny story of slogging through writing my first novel.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Work On Chapter 12

This is the one I've been stuck on for so long. Tonight Birdie will drop me at the library and she'll go shopping, which is something she normally does while I'm in class. But there's nothing left in the evening schedule I'm remotely interested in taking, except drawing - and there's no freakin way I'm taking a class that meets twice a week from 6:00 to 9:30. !!!!!

So I've got notes, that will be typed today and then I'll write on those tonight. I do get a lot done when I'm at the library, but I'm only there a couple of times a year. We decided that we're going to try going there at least every other week, possibly every week, and when the weather gets warm we're going to go play golf. Well, I will play and she will walk with me, if my hand is okay for holding the club. She has tried golf and can hit the fuck out of the ball, but it hurts her back. That's good news for me, because it would be yet another thing she's better at than me. ;-)

1 comment:

C. Margery Kempe said...

Sounds like a great plan!